I am extremely overwhelmed and highly overjoyed by the nomination for the Mystery Blogger Award. It’s none other than Taryn to thank for this. She had nominated me for ‘Let’s Vogue – 73 Questions About Me‘ just a couple of weeks ago, and now this. She is simply awesome and you can catch he blogging site here!
Before I move forward, it is only fair for me the first talk about this prestigious award. So the Mystery Blogger Award came into existence by Okoto Enigma. The mere purpose for it was to help recognize bloggers all around the world and help them feel motivated so that they keep blogging and never give up.
Mystery Blogger Award Rules
The rules for this Mystery Blogger Award has been listed below:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts About Myself
There are many facts I’d love to share with you all, but since the award allows me to share only three, here they are.
1st Fact – I prefer texting than communicating with people via face-to-face.
2nd Fact – I’m probably the most laziest person on Earth.
3rd Fact – I once mistakenly drank oil instead of water. (I swear, it happened!)
5 Questions Answered
- Why do you blog? Well, I blog because I love writing and also because I want to influence the world with my words. Hopefully, someone will get inspired and motivated.
- What is your greatest challenge blogging? The biggest challenge that I face while blogging is ofcourse the traffic. I keep sharing my blog links on different social platforms but the views aren’t really shooting. Thus, I’ve come up with a daily plan for bloggers and me and I hope it will help me and others as well.
- How do you stay motivated? There are tons and tons of inspirational and motivational quotes that keep me motivated. I’m a quote lover and I keep reading loads of quotes. This is how I stay motivated.
- If you were an Olympic athlete, what sport would you compete in? I love this question because I love sports. Picking a specific Olympic sport would be tough because I’d pick cricket and since that’s not an Olympic sport, I’ll go with Badminton.
- If you were trying out for a singing reality show, what song would you sing? Umm… Forever Young by One Direction. Only because I know the entire lyrics of this song.
List Of My Best Posts
I don’t really think any of my posts would be slotted as ‘best’ because I still feel I can write better. But anyway, I’ll link 7 of my blogs and you people decide. Sounds good?
- Lexie Alford: An Inspiration To Us All
- Blogger Recognition Award
- Sunshine Blogger Awards
- I Never Knew These Things Had Names
- 7 Places I Wish To Visit in 7 Continents
- My first footballing experience – India vs Tajikistan
- Turning Home Chef for a Day
My Mystery Blogger Award Nominations
I nominate the following people for the Mystery Blogger Award.
5 Questions For My Nominees
Here are the 5 questions I want my nominees to answer.
1: What are the five things you cannot live without?
2: According to you, what is a perfect day?
3: Which celebrity you would love to meet? And why?
4: Who or what inspired you to take up blogging?
5: Describe an incident involving you that you’re not proud of.
Ta-daa, that’s all! Thank you so much for stopping by and reading. (: